March 6, 2021 is Open Data Day, an annual celebration of open data all over the world which provides an opportunity to show the benefits of open data and encourage the adoption of open data policies in government, business, and civil society. This year, the Collaboration on International ICT Policy for East and Southern Africa (CIPESA), in partnership with the Open Institute will convene an online discussion to understand how decisions regarding the access and use of data in Uganda are made.
- Stella Alibateesa; Director for Regulation and Legal Services at NITA-Uganda
- Dorothy Mukasa – Chief Executive Officer, Unwanted Witness
- Bernard Sabiiti – Senior Strategic Partnerships & Engagement Manager, Development Initiative
- Atek Kagirita – Covid-19 incident commander at the Ministry of Health
- Gabriel Iguma – Talk show host, Radio One (Moderator)
Join the online meeting on March 6, 2021 at 10h00-11h30 (EAT)