The ICT4Democracy in East Africa Network recognises that Information and Communication Technology (ICT) has the potential to increase citizens’ participation in decision-making processes, thus strengthening democratisation.
In this issue of the newsletter:
- The Tanzania Commission For Human Rights Takes SMS to The Citizens
- Motivators And Hindrances to Use of ICTs in Citizen Participation in Uganda
- M-Governance: Water Stakeholders Information Ecosystem in Kenya
- ICT4Health Service Delivery in Northern Uganda
- Are ICTs Promoting Social Responsibility? Ushahidi Platform Helps a Patient Get Medical Care
- Fostering Community Empowerment Through ICTs For Service Delivery And Community Participation.
Download the newsletter here.